Benefits of Membership include:
- Joining a well-established perinatal quality collaborative with 45+ member organizations
- Participating in regional QI projects with staff from other member institutions
- Enjoying extensive educational CME & CNE opportunities at no charge or discounted rates
- Participating in the Confidential Review and Improvement Board (CRIB) via both case submission and expert review [for NH & VT member organizations who sign a BAA]
- Developing and utilizing evidence-based clinical guidelines in multi-disciplinary teams, with implementation support from the NNEPQIN community
- Participating in the Alliance for Innovation in Maternal Health Program (AIM) bundles and safety initiatives (to start in 2020)
How to join
Membership is established with the signing of an Agreement and payment of annual dues.
Please contact Karen Lee at:
NNEPQIN@hitchcock.org or 603-653-6898
Information available upon request.